Monday 30 October 2017

Booty Blast Workout for Women
Booty Blast Workout for Women

Body weight Squats

Squats are a key exercise for working your entire body, so getting the nuts and bolts right is critical for building up those bends!

1. Remain with your feet hip-width separated, or marginally more extensive, with your toes somewhat pointing outwards. Ensure your spine is in a straight, unbiased position. Ensure your weight is through your foot rear areas.

2. Press your leg and center muscles as you bring down your body downwards, putting your hands out infront of you for adjust if necessary. Lower yourself until the point when your butt is an inch or two off the ground. Hold for 1-2 seconds.

3. Keep on squeezing your leg and center muscles as you raise yourself up once more. This is one rep.On Side Leg Crossovers

6 comments

I actually love squats working out my lower body!! Thanks for sharing!

Reply

I have a love/hate relationship with squats. I hat doing them but love the results lol. Definitely important in any workout routine

Reply

This post motivated me! I can’t wait till after I have my baby to start working out better!

Reply

I really cant remember the last time i did any form of exercise, think it time to get back to it. nice post.

Reply

Great post! It reminds me that I need to start doing some exercises!

Reply